Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have s disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable s in your browser

Category list : Mothercare

Stories with this category.

Sort By: Newest firstOldest firstA-ZZ-A

  • originals

    Dr Martens, Gap and Mothercare sign sustainable pledge Subscription

    News8 November 2018

    Dr Martens, Gap and Mothercare have joined other leading UK retailers in a new industry initiative created by the British Retail Consortium to advance sustainability, development and quality.

  • Mothercare Little Bird by Jools Oliver

    Mothercare culls 200 head office jobsSubscription

    News1 November 2018

    Mothercare is set to axe around 200 roles from its head office in Watford as part of a restructure that will help it to achieve its £19m cost-saving target.

  • Mothercare My K by Myleene Klass

    Refinancing is first step, says Mothercare chairmanSubscription

    News26 July 2018

    “We cannot be complacent as refinancing the business is just the first step of building a solid foundation for the future of the Mothercare brand,” said interim executive chairman Clive Whiley as he confirmed the company has completed the refinancing of the group.

  • Mothercare my k by myleene klaas

    Mothercare raises funds through share offerSubscription

    News26 July 2018

    Mothercare has raised almost 78% of its anticipated £32.5m to invest in digital and mobile from its existing shareholders and said the remaining 22% will be taken up following the placing.

  • moss bros

    Retailer profit warnings double in a year Subscription

    News23 July 2018

    The number of profit warnings by FTSE-listed retailers has doubled over the past year as the sector battles reduced spending.

  • Mark newton jones, chief executive mothercare

    Mothercare CEO: ‘We can go faster following CVA' Subscription

    News9 July 2018

    Mothercare will invest heavily in digital to turn its fortunes around following its company voluntary arrangement (CVA), chief executive Mark Newton-Jones, told Drapers today.

  • mothercare mattphoto gw 186

    Mothercare puts Childrens World into administrationSubscription

    News9 July 2018

    Mothercare has placed its subsidiary, Childrens World, into administration after its company voluntary arrangement (CVA) proposal failed to gain support from creditors.

  • mothercare

    Mothercare non-exec directors to step downSubscription

    News14 June 2018

    Mothercare has announced that non-executive directors Richard Rivers and Lee Ginsberg are to step down from their roles in the business.

  • mothercare mattphoto gw 186

    Landlords gear up for action against CVAsSubscription

    News5 June 2018

    Property owners are calling for action on company voluntary arrangement (CVAs), following controversy surrounding plans by Mothercare, House of Fraser and other retailers in which landlords face substantial losses.

  • Mothercare mattphoto gw 089

    Mothercare subsidiary fails to get CVA approval Subscription

    News4 June 2018

    Mothercare has announced the proposed company voluntary arrangement (CVA) for its subsidiary, Childrens World, has not been approved.

Show  10 per page20 per page50 per page