Everything you need to know about House of Fraser’s new chief executive, Alex Williamson.
- Williamson started his career as an auditor for EY (then Ernst & Young) in 1996. He was a senior auditor for EY’s energy group for two years.
- In 2000, Williamson moved to Warner Music as a senior business analyst.
- In 2003, he joined publisher Emap as the financial controller for the north east. He stayed there for two years.
- Williamson joined travel company TUI in 2005 as head of online destination services. In 2007, he was promoted to head of finance specialist sector.
- In 2008, he joined The Goodwood Group as CFO. He was promoted to group managing director in 2012 and bagged the CEO role in 2013.